Vegan cuisine has become more popular in recent years, with many people choosing Veganism as a viable alternative to their normal eating habits. This requires them to avoid consuming animal products and sticking with products made of Fruits, Vegetables, Grains, Beans, Nuts and Seeds.
It can be a struggle to come up with mealtime ideas and without them, its hard to maintain interest and stick to the diet.
Vegan Cookbook: Vegan Recipes to Promote Weight loss, Health, and Happiness is a new book which will help you by providing you with several tasty and easy to prepare recipes for
No matter what is your skill level in the kitchen, vegan meals are highly flavorful, super easy and effortless to prepare every day; they perfectly suit for beginners to start their kitchen journey with this popular and plant-based diet form. A vegan diet form celebrates a healthy diet made from naturally produced vegetables, fruits, cereals, etc. and does not include any food products are animal-produced including eggs, dairy products, etc.
What are you waiting for? Don't wait any longer! Scroll up and click the buy now button to begin the journey to the life of your dreams!
Genre: COOKING / General
Recently we ran a promo and were able to make 1500 sales during the promotion period. Though all sales were free downloads but it signifies that the topic has potential and is capable of making money. Paid downloads vary between 40 to 60 per month.
Minimum estimate - 30 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $63 per month
Maximum but not limited to - 60 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $126 per month
Annual Earnings per book - Minimum Estimate - $63 * 12 = $756 per year.
Annual Earnings per book - Max but not limited to Estimate - $126 * 12 = $1512 per year.
Please Note - This is just one book. I have over 1000+ books in my arsenal. If one book can do this much imagine how much even 10 books could do for you. Just stay committed with our business model and I assure you that we all will make money!! Lot of it!!
- To taste, high quality sea salt
- 3 small cloves of garlic that are minced
- ½ cup of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- ¾ cup of tahini
- 2 organic zucchinis that are peeled and chopped
- Chickpea-less Hummus
- Small amount of non-stick cooking spray
- To taste, high quality finely ground sea salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of shelled hemp hearts, optional
- 1 cup of shredded kale; julienned
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon of virgin coconut oil that is unrefined
- 1 sweet potato that is scrubbed, peeled and cubed
- 1 ½ cups of vegetable broth
- ½ cup of uncooked quinoa that is rinsed
Already translated. Translated by Rafael Zarraga