This book has delicious vegan-friendly recipes that you can prepare using an air fryer. If you are excited about unleashing the full power of the air fryer as a vegan, this book is for you! It has lots of delicious recipes that you can prepare with a lot of ease. In the book, you will also understand the benefits of air frying, how air frying works and tips that will help you to make air frying easy and fun as a vegan.
Life is precious, and people want to live healthily and happily. In the age of health has become more important. Along with this, the information about the useful food became more important. This is because a person behaves as much as he or she knows, and this gets back the result of that act.
The purpose of this study is to provide the systematic and accurate information on nutrition, food, and the health-related scientific research reports on the systems of the human body, including the skeletal system, the nervous system, the endocrine system, the immune system.
If you are ready to take action and change your life for the better, this book will definitely guide you in the right direction!
Genre: COOKING / General
Recently we ran a promo and were able to make 1500 sales during the promotion period. Though all sales were free downloads but it signifies that the topic has potential and is capable of making money. Paid downloads vary between 40 to 60 per month.
Minimum estimate - 30 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $63 per month
Maximum but not limited to - 60 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $126 per month
Annual Earnings per book - Minimum Estimate - $63 * 12 = $756 per year.
Annual Earnings per book - Max but not limited to Estimate - $126 * 12 = $1512 per year.
Please Note - This is just one book. I have over 1000+ books in my arsenal. If one book can do this much imagine how much even 10 books could do for you. Just stay committed with our business model and I assure you that we all will make money!! Lot of it!!
Nutritional info per serving: Calories 175, Fats 0.8 g, Protein 2.2 g, Carbohydrates 40.9 g.
2 tablespoons flax seed meal
6 tablespoons water
1 ½ cups sugar
1 cup canned pumpkin puree
1/2 cup applesauce
1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup whole wheat pastry flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
1. Pre-heat the oven up to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a 9x5 inches loaf pan.
2. In a small mixing bowl, add and combine the flax seed meal with water. Then, stir in sugar, pumpkin puree and apple sauce.
3. In a large bowl, add and combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat pastry flour, baking soda, ground cinnamon, salt, baking powder, ground nutmeg and ground cloves.
4. Next, add the flour mixture into the pumpkin mixture; stir well until smooth.
5. Now, pour the batter into prepared loaf pan.
6. Finally, bake in the oven for about 65 to 70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into middle of the loaf comes out clean.
Already translated. Translated by Camila U.
Already translated. Translated by Eugenia Mársico