Productivity: Complete Guide to Become a Productive by Alice Seymour

(89b) Complete Guide to Become a Productive

Productivity: complete guide to become a productive


Powerful search and navigation capabilities, with direct access to reports, analyses, and what-if scenarios across multiple systems and applications; and, knowledge sharing - immediate ability to connect with subject experts and team members, or to post findings and research for anyone who needs it, and more".

Instead of massive improvement initiatives (who has time for these when we’re running the business) we follow the spirit of Kaizen by achieving small steps that over time add up to huge savings, productivity gains and business growth.
Simply open the book anywhere and choose an improvement. The improvements can by implemented by everyone across the company. Just like compound interest, small and regular improvements add up to big savings and productivity improvements.

Pick up your copy today by clicking the button at the top of this page!


Secondary Genre: SELF-HELP / Affirmations

Language: English

Keywords: time management, time management for busy people, time management for women, time management productivity, small business, procrastination, productivity

Word Count: 8040

Sales info:

Recently we ran a promo and were able to make 1500 sales during the promotion period. Though all sales were free downloads but it signifies that the topic has potential and is capable of making money. Paid downloads vary between 40 to 60 per month.



Minimum estimate - 30 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $63 per month

Maximum but not limited to - 60 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $126 per month

Annual Earnings per book - Minimum Estimate - $63 * 12 = $756 per year.

Annual Earnings per book - Max but not limited to Estimate - $126 * 12 = $1512 per year.


Please Note - This is just one book. I have over 1000+ books in my arsenal. If one book can do this much imagine how much even 10 books could do for you. Just stay committed with our business model and I assure you that we all will make money!! Lot of it!!

Sample text:

This also applies to things like time. The principle states that 20% of your actions yield 80% of the rewards, while 80% of your actions only yield 20% of the rewards. Does this sound silly? Then let me explain. Say, for example, you were working on a project for a client, a big, important report. You might only spend two hours writing it, and 8 hours responding to emails, making calls, brainstorming, going to lunch and working on a side project. The big project is what will bring in the profit, but you didn’t spend the most time on it.

This principle proves itself to be true over and over again, and it is difficult to refute. For example, 80% of the wealth in a country usually belongs to 20% of the population. It is a very applicable principle and has been used in business to streamline activities. So how can you use this to benefit you?

Simple. Figure out what your 20% is- figure out your core operations, your core tasks, the most important thing about your job. Figure this out and then focus on it. Streamline and outsource the other 80%, if you can, and really, really focus on the 20%. Give it your all and make it great. 

If you cannot outsource the 80%, then at least leave it until last. Do the 20% first and do it very, very well, before you consider moving onto the rest of your work. This is a very simple way of looking at things, but it works so, so well. It allows you to focus on the work that is most important to you and it also allows you to reap the benefits of your hard work.

It is all too easy to spend the whole day on the 80% and then never get to the 20%, leaving you feeling frustrated, behind and constantly struggling, despite the fact that you are working hard.

Book translation status:

The book is available for translation into any language.

Would you like to translate this book? Make an offer to the Rights Holder!