Paleo is not another fad diet; it is the diet humans were designed to eat. But getting started on any new diet can be quite challenging that's why I created this book to help you through the process. In recent studies, it is proven that health benefits of Paleo cuts out unhealthy modern foods and replaces them healthier foods. Craving so hard to loose weight and look extremely beautiful with great energy? In this book, you will discover great benefits on food designed for consumption on food that is going to make you look great and lose weight.
Genre: COOKING / General
If you are ready to take action and change your life for the better, this book will definitely guide you in the right direction!
Recently we ran a promo and were able to make 1500 sales during the promotion period. Though all sales were free downloads but it signifies that the topic has potential and is capable of making money. Paid downloads vary between 40 to 60 per month.
Minimum estimate - 30 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $63 per month
Maximum but not limited to - 60 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $126 per month
Annual Earnings per book - Minimum Estimate - $63 * 12 = $756 per year.
Annual Earnings per book - Max but not limited to Estimate - $126 * 12 = $1512 per year.
Please Note - This is just one book. I have over 1000+ books in my arsenal. If one book can do this much imagine how much even 10 books could do for you. Just stay committed with our business model and I assure you that we all will make money!! Lot of it!!
1. Mix all of the ingredients except for the apple in a sizable blending bowl and merge to combine.
2. Whisk on high speed with an electrical mixing machine for 3 minutes, until good and fluffy. Fold in the apples. Spoon into prepared muffin tins.
3. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Some may continue to be slightly gooey due to the apple, but that’s exactly what we want!
4. Cool down completely before removing from muffin pan.
1. Pre-heat stove to 350º F.
2. In a large blending bowl, blend all the dry ingredients.
3. In another mid-size bowl, merge all wet ingredients.
4. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl and blend nicely.
5. Then fold grated carrots and the walnuts, pecans or raisins into the batter.
6. Put batter into lined muffin tin molds (utilize paper or silicone cup liners) Fill up each cup around two-thirds full.
7. Bake 22-25 minutes, or until an injected toothpick comes out thoroughly clean
Cool and enjoy!
Already translated. Translated by Maria Garcia Barris