If you wish to adopt a healthy lifestyle that offers energy, good health and well-being, then try life the vegan way as explained in this guide. The Vegan Diet, when followed properly, ensures an energetic and fit body, and also leads to effective weight loss. The Vegan Diet is good for the environment, offers a more sustainable way to feed the planet, and in the end, is more nourishing for your body.
The best way to transitioning to a full vegan is to cook vegan meals that will also influence the people around you to eat with you.
This book will provide you with healthy and delicious vegan recipes that will be enjoyed by your family as well. This book has recipes for dinner, soups, salads, and even desserts. It may even help you prepare a vegan party that will be enjoyed by both vegans and non-vegans.
This book will help you with your quest to become a faithful vegan and to become a better and healthier you.
If you are ready to take action and change your life for the better, this book will definitely guide you in the right direction!Genre: COOKING / General
Recently we ran a promo and were able to make 1500 sales during the promotion period. Though all sales were free downloads but it signifies that the topic has potential and is capable of making money. Paid downloads vary between 40 to 60 per month.
Minimum estimate - 30 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $63 per month
Maximum but not limited to - 60 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $126 per month
Annual Earnings per book - Minimum Estimate - $63 * 12 = $756 per year.
Annual Earnings per book - Max but not limited to Estimate - $126 * 12 = $1512 per year.
Please Note - This is just one book. I have over 1000+ books in my arsenal. If one book can do this much imagine how much even 10 books could do for you. Just stay committed with our business model and I assure you that we all will make money!! Lot of it!!
- To taste, high quality sea salt
- 3 small cloves of garlic that are minced
- ½ cup of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- ¾ cup of tahini
- 2 organic zucchinis that are peeled and chopped
- Chickpea-less Hummus
- Small amount of non-stick cooking spray
- To taste, high quality finely ground sea salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of shelled hemp hearts, optional
- 1 cup of shredded kale; julienned
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon of virgin coconut oil that is unrefined
- 1 sweet potato that is scrubbed, peeled and cubed
- 1 ½ cups of vegetable broth
- ½ cup of uncooked quinoa that is rinsed
Translation in progress. Translated by Gabriel Lopes
Already translated. Translated by Gerardo Sánchez