Vegan Diet Cookbook: Tasty Vegan Recipes, Great for the Vegetarian Diet For those on the strict vegan diet it is difficult at times to find the right vegan diet recipes that are truly animal free. Being a vegan is the strictest of all vegetarians, meaning the only foods consumed are plant-based. Vegans even forgo dairy and eggs. Vegan diet books are important among this group, in helping to keep on their diets and in finding good recipes to keep them on away from animal-based foods. This vegan diet book contains recipes that are strictly for vegan diets.
Following a vegan gluten-free diet is extremely challenging and often very expensive. Gluten-free foods are hard to find, do not always taste very good and many people who have to avoid gluten feel overwhelmed and depressed by the fact that they have to follow this diet.
From the author of several bestselling cookbooks, Vesela Tabakova, comes a delicious new collection of healthy, mouth-watering Mediterranean diet recipes. This time she offers us some of the best comforting and enjoyable Vegan Mediterranean Recipes full of your favorite superfood vegetables and legumes that are simple and easy to cook whether you need a quick weeknight supper or a delicious weekend dinner.
Pick up your copy today by clicking the button at the top of this page!
Genre: COOKING / General
Recently we ran a promo and were able to make 1500 sales during the
promotion period. Though all sales were free downloads but it signifies
that the topic has potential and is capable of making money. Paid
downloads vary between 40 to 60 per month.
Minimum estimate - 30 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $63 per month
Maximum but not limited to - 60 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $126 per
Annual Earnings per book - Minimum Estimate - $63 * 12 = $756 per year.
Annual Earnings per book - Max but not limited to Estimate - $126 * 12 =
$1512 per year.
Please Note - This is just one book. I have over 1000+ books in my
arsenal. If one book can do this much imagine how much even 10 books
could do for you. Just stay committed with our business model and I
assure you that we all will make money!! Lot of it!!
● You cannot eat any meat since they are sourced from animals. This includes beef, lamb, pork, chicken, etc.
● Fish or any seafood is also not vegan. This includes any fish, crabs, lobsters, shrimp, mussels, squid, etc.
● Any dairy products like milk, yogurt, butter, cream, etc. are also not vegan.
● Eggs sourced from chickens, quails, etc. are not vegan.
● A vegan diet also does not allow honey, royal jelly or anything sourced from bees.
● Gelatin is prohibited as it is made using skin or bones of animals.
● Red food dye called carmine is not allowed as it is obtained from insects.
● Fish are used to get omega 3 fatty acids, so any Omega 3 capsules aren’t allowed in the diet.
● Vitamin D3 obtained from fish is non-vegan.
● Dairy products also include whey, lactose as well as casein; hence these are prohibited from the diet.
● Some beers and wines use gelatin and casein, check the label before consumption.
● Anchovy paste is found in many salads and is not vegan - check the label before buying.
● Any candy that uses gelatin or shellac is nonvegan, and this usually includes marshmallows.
● Any fries that use animal fat are non-vegan; confirm what kind of fat is used before consumption.
● Any pesto with Parmesan cheese is animal based.
● Most pasta varieties contain egg in their ingredients; check the label before you buy.
● Since gelatin is used most of the time, roasted peanuts (that contain it) are non-vegan.
Translation in progress. Translated by Cristina D'Antonio
Translation in progress. Translated by Monyque Targino Moreira Rodrigues Gama
Translation in progress. Translated by Julia Espinillo