Are You and Your Family Ready to Survive the Next Disaster?
Do you worry what would happen to your family in an emergency?
If so, then you need The Ultimate Prepper Collection: Survival Guides For Every Situation!
With this collection you'll get four best-selling guides covering dozens of different aspects of Prepping. With tons of information for beginners all the way to seasoned preppers, this collection cannot be found anywhere else. Save $$ off the price of buying each book individually!
With The Ultimate Prepper Collection: Survival Guides For Every Situation, you'll get the following:
Prepping 101: A Beginner's Survival Guide
This guide will teach you the fundamental rules of basic survival for helping you and your family survive no matter the situation, all in simple terms that even the most novice of beginners can understand and implement.
In this book you will learn how to:
- Understand the psychology of thinking like a survivor.
- Pack an age appropriate Bug Out Bag for each member of your family.
- Purify water and determine which foods you can dehydrate and store.
- Build a fire and shelter in a wilderness survival situation.
- Administer CPR and other common first aid necessities.
- And much, much more!
Prepper's Pantry: A Survival Food Guide
This guide is an excellent resource and foundational book that covers many topics of food preparation. Especially helpful for the seeker and the new-to-prepping, there are also many great ideas for even experienced preppers. This guide will show you how to determine your food needs, no matter how long you will be prepping for, and will discuss various methods of obtaining and storing food stockpiles.
With the Prepper's Pantry, you'll learn the following:
- Discover how much is enough when prepping for survival - more or less than you think?
- Learn which foods store well, which you should avoid and why you shouldn't follow someone else's disaster preparedness plan.
- Consider commercial versus home prepared food storage techniques and devise your own best strategy.
- Get to grips with the what, where when and how of food storage basics and self sufficiency.
- Understand food and water safety and how to cook with stored foods.
The Nomad Prepper: A Guide to Mobile Survival
With The Nomad Prepper, you'll learn the following:
- Discover if mobile survival is the best path for you and your family;
- Learn which items you should pack for your travels and the things you should avoid bringing with;
- Decide which tools you will need, depending on your location and how many people you are traveling and surviving with;
- Come to grips with the what, where, when and how mobile survival and nomad prepping can work for you and your family;
- Understand food and water safety, self-survival, and how to survive on the road for long periods of time, including how to start a fire, how to hunt and gather food, how to find or construct a shelter, and so much more!
Prepping with Children: A Family Survival Guide
In Prepping with Children, you'll learn such important things as:
- How to Explain the Why and How of prepping to your children.
- Which survival skills are most important for children to learn.
- How to build a Bug Out Bag specifically for children.
- How to make prepping fun and how to get the most out of it.
- Much, much more!
Even if a doomsday-like event never comes, your children will someday thank you for teaching them these important life skills and spending quality time with them. From toddler to teen, prepping can be a rewarding family experience.
So grab The Ultimate Prepper Collection: Survival Guides For Every Situation today and get all 4 best-selling Prepper books and always be prepared!
#84,543 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#46 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Disaster Relief
#52 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Sports > Outdoors & Nature > Hiking & Camping > Instructional
#80 in Books > Reference > Survival & Emergency Preparedness
4 reviews, all are 5 stars
Have you watched the news lately? Most people would agree that the world has become a pretty scary place. There are natural disasters on an almost daily basis, we are running out of natural resources, our food is full of chemicals, and the ozone looks like Swiss cheese. There are threats of wars, terrorist attacks and jokes about zombie's taking over. The world economy is crumbling and we certainly can't depend on the government to help us out. They've “shut down” until they come to some sort of agreement over a hundred different issues on their plates, and, (let's be real here) the government hasn't agreed on much of anything since the Declaration of Independence was first signed. It's enough to send a person into a panic, isn't it?
If you are reading this, then you are among one of the many who are interested in learning how to protect yourself and your family from any and all of the inevitable disasters that could potentially happen. Welcome to the Survivor Family. We are a unique group of people. Some people call us Survivalists, Paranoid Crackpots, Doomsday Preppers, or Patriots. Whatever you may want to call yourself, if you're reading this, you are on the first step to becoming an Emergency Prepared Survivor (EPS).
If this is the first time you are reading anything about Emergency Preparation, the first thing you need to know is: Don't Panic. Being calm and using your training is one of the best weapons you have, but common sense is often the first thing people lose in an emergency situation.
Already translated. Translated by Manuel Alejandro Muñoz Villa