This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to become a successful Paleo dieter without any hassle, and enjoy the Paleo lifestyle with a full tummy and satisfied taste buds.
No, in fact the Paleo diet brings you back to the basics of eating not only good food but also healthy food. Using the Paleo diet opens you to a whole range of advantages. Health risks are reduced, endurance and energy are multiplied and most importantly for some Paleo diet followers, weight is controlled and reduced to your desired levels.
Choosing a diet to follow is easier said than done. There are a lot of factors to consider, some of which are not that great. Luckily for you, I hold nothing back. Inside these pages, you will find what the Paleo diet is really all about so you can properly evaluate its merit and decide whether it is a life commitment designed for you or not.
Download the book today!Genre: COOKING / General
Recently we ran a promo and were able to make 1500 sales during the promotion period. Though all
sales were free downloads but it signifies that the topic has potential and is capable of making
money. Paid downloads vary between 40 to 60 per month.
Minimum estimate - 30 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $63 per month
Maximum but not limited to - 60 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $126 per month
Annual Earnings per book - Minimum Estimate - $63 * 12 = $756 per year.
Annual Earnings per book - Max but not limited to Estimate - $126 * 12 = $1512 per year.
Please Note - This is just one book. I have over 1000+ books in my arsenal. If one book can do
this much imagine how much even 10 books could do for you. Just stay committed with our business
model and I assure you that we all will make money!! Lot of it!!
1 cup almond flour
2 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
¼ cup coconut butter, melted
1 (15oz) can pumpkin puree
¼ cup coconut milk
¼ cup honey
1 cup toasted pecans, chopped
1. Coat the inside of the slow cooker with cooking spray.
2. Combine the pumpkin puree, coconut milk, honey and half of the pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl, stirring to combine. Add the
batter to the slow cooker.
3. Stir together the almond flour, pecans and remaining pumpkin pie spice in another bowl then sprinkle it over top of the batter in the slow cooker.
4. Drizzle the melted coconut butter over the ingredients in the slow cooker.
5. Cover and cook on HIGH heat for 2 ½ hours. Turn off the slow cooker and cool for 30 minutes before serving.
Already translated. Translated by Anne-Sophie Orliac
Already translated. Translated by Jaime Orozco