It's easy to raise an eyebrow when you hear the term paleo diet. Many people assume it's just another diet with a poorly thought-out weight-loss scheme, but it's not some gimmick or fad that will fade away. It's just a return to the diet that nature intended for us to have. It traces back to the days of our ancestors where we were hunter and gatherers during the Paleolithic Era. The paleo diets consists of dietary stables such as seeds, nuts, berries, and fresh meat
After you finish listening to this audiobook, you will have a clear idea of what this diet is all about. The information you will glean from this includes the following: what exactly a paleolithic diet is; why it is very successful in weight management; each type of paleo diet is dissected and discussed; the remarkable benefits; the simple drawbacks; how to get prepared for what would ensue in the diet; an extensive meal plan that includes every single thing that should and should not be consumed; and finally, authentic recipes to make your weight-loss journey a little more colorful and tasty.
Scroll up to buy your copy today!
Genre: COOKING / General
Recently we ran a promo and were able to make 1500 sales during the promotion period. Though all sales were free downloads but it signifies that the topic has potential and is capable of making money. Paid downloads vary between 40 to 60 per month.
Minimum estimate - 30 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $63 per month
Maximum but not limited to - 60 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $126 per month
Annual Earnings per book - Minimum Estimate - $63 * 12 = $756 per year.
Annual Earnings per book - Max but not limited to Estimate - $126 * 12 = $1512 per year.
Please Note - This is just one book. I have over 1000+ books in my arsenal. If one book can do this much imagine how much even 10 books could do for you. Just stay committed with our business model and I assure you that we all will make money!! Lot of it!!
1. Onto a medium saucepan, add in pure coconut water, water and cauliflower and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and cook while covered for about 5-7 minutes to fully soften the cauliflower.
2. Into a large skillet, cook the mushrooms until golden, then add in pepper, salt and onions and continue to cook until soft and fragrant.
3. Into the blender, ladle the cauliflower mixture and process on high speed to achieve a smooth and silky consistency.
4. Now pour the cauliflower mixture over the onions and mushrooms and add in garam masala, lime juice, coconut cream and cooked shrimp.
5. Over low-medium heat, bring the mixture to a simmer to warm the shrimp and then stir in fresh cilantro.
6. To serve, divide the stringed zucchini into 2 plates and ladle shrimp sauce over it
1. Add a cup of water into a large stockpot and then set the heat to high.
2. Chop the cauliflower roughly and put it into the water stockpot. Once the water begins to boil; lower the heat to medium.
3. Cook while covered for 10-12 minutes to soften the cauliflower; as you occasionally check if more water will be needed. Meanwhile, add olive oil into a skillet and set the heat to medium.
4. Then coarsely chop the onions and add to the olive oil, to cook for around 3-5 minutes.
5. Prepare the poblano pepper by chopping and removing the seeds, and dice. Add it to the onions and then cook for 3-4 more minutes.
6. Now chop the already cooked turkey.
7. Then drain the cauliflower and add it with the broth into a blender, and process to smoothness.
8. Add in the turkey, onions, peppers and spices and cook for 5-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
Already translated. Translated by Claison Neves