Paleo Sandwich Bread
• 3/4 cup soaked almond butter, smooth (store bought works fine too)
• 6 pastured eggs
• 2 tbsp honey
• 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
• 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
• 1/4 cup ground golden flax
• 3 tbsp coconut flour
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1/2 tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8 x 4" loaf pan with parchment, grease well with coconut oil.
2. In a large bowl, blend the almond butter, eggs, honey, coconut oil and apple cider vinegar with an immersion blender.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flax, coconut flour, baking soda and sea salt. Mix the dry into the wet, pour into the greased and lined loaf pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan by pulling up on the parchment. Set on wire rack to cool completely.
5. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-4 days, in the fridge for 7-10 days or in the freezer for a month or so.
Grab the book for more!Genre: COOKING / General
Already translated. Translated by Annarita Panico
Already translated. Translated by Liz Alves
Already translated. Translated by David Arieta Galván