The paleo diet is the diet we were designed as humans to have. However, it can always be difficult starting any kind of new diet no matter how natural. This book will be your quick and easy guide to cooking your Paleo diet to help you feel energized and healthier. The recipes enclosed promote weight loss and muscle retention by focusing on high-protein and low-carb meals without processed ingredients.
The Paleo Diet is the diet of the human in the prehistoric times. It is the diet of our ancestors. A diet that is clean, healthy and great for our health and well-being. This diet avoids anything that isn't natural, including all processed foods. There is available research that shows that the Paleo Diet leads to improvement in the body health and leanness, as well as metabolism.
Do not wait longer to discover YOUR KEY to a new and better life.Genre: COOKING / Baby Food
Recently we ran a promo and were able to make 1500 sales during the promotion period. Though all sales were free downloads but it signifies that the topic has potential and is capable of making money. Paid downloads vary between 40 to 60 per month.
Minimum estimate - 30 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $63 per month
Maximum but not limited to - 60 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $126 per month
Annual Earnings per book - Minimum Estimate - $63 * 12 = $756 per year.
Annual Earnings per book - Max but not limited to Estimate - $126 * 12 = $1512 per year.
Please Note - This is just one book. I have over 1000+ books in my arsenal. If one book can do this much imagine how much even 10 books could do for you. Just stay committed with our business model and I assure you that we all will make money!! Lot of it!!
1. Cut the avocado into half and remove its pit. Then drain the sardines and put them in a bowl.
2. Scoop the flesh from the avocado half but leave a ½-1 inch of avocado flesh. Then add in spring onions finely sliced and ground turmeric root. The follow with mayonnaise and combine well.
3. Now add in the scooped avocado flesh and, mash to your preferred smoothness, and squeeze in fresh lemon juice and salt.
4. To serve, scoop the avocado mixture into each avocado half.
1. Over medium heat, heat oil in a large skillet and then add in onion and garlic. Cook for about 5 minutes and use a spatula to regularly mix the ingredients.
2. To the pan, add in the chicken and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side to brown. Thicker chicken breasts may take longer; say 6-8 minutes.
3. Into a food processor, chop the cherry tomatoes and add to the pan with the chicken, and combine together.
4. Then add in pepper, salt and basil and bring to a boil. Allow to simmer for about 25 minutes before serving.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and then put hazelnuts into a baking dish. Roast for about 7-8 minutes, to have the skin darken and begin to split.
2. Transfer the nuts to a kitchen towel, wrap them, then steam for 15 minutes.
3. Immediately they cool, squeeze and twist around firmly to remove the skin, still wrapped in the towel.
4. Into a food processor, put the hazelnuts and pulse until finely chopped. Set aside to top the salad.