Not a lot of people are aware that when your body is burning energy, it firstly starts to burn the sugar (Carbohydrates) that you have consumed. Once the sugar you've consumed has been burned, your body will then start to burn fat. Because the Ketogenic Diet involves you consuming fewer carbohydrates, it means that your body will automatically start to burn more fat, resulting in weight loss. Due to the way that the Ketogenic Diet works, you will burn more energy than you consume, and this means you are a lot more likely to lose weight than you would if you undertook many other diets.
Pick up your copy today by clicking the button at the top of this page!Genre: COOKING / General
Recently we ran a promo and were able to make 1500 sales during the promotion period. Though all sales were free downloads but it signifies that the topic has potential and is capable of making money. Paid downloads vary between 40 to 60 per month.
Minimum estimate - 30 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $63 per month
Maximum but not limited to - 60 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $126 per month
Annual Earnings per book - Minimum Estimate - $63 * 12 = $756 per year.
Annual Earnings per book - Max but not limited to Estimate - $126 * 12 = $1512 per year.
Please Note - This is just one book. I have over 1000+ books in my arsenal. If one book can do this much imagine how much even 10 books could do for you. Just stay committed with our business model and I assure you that we all will make money!! Lot of it!!
2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
Dash of salt and black pepper
1 tsp. of garlic, powdered
1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded
5 slices of bacon, fully cooked and crumbled
1 tbsp. of chives, chopped
1. First heat up the oven to 425 degrees. While the oven is heating up grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Then place a large pot over medium heat. Fill with salted water and once the water comes to a boil add in the cauliflower. Cook for 5 minutes or until soft. Drain and pat dry with a few paper towels.
3. Place the cauliflower florets onto the baking sheet. Add the olive oil, powdered garlic and dash of salt and black pepper over the florets. Toss well to mix. Smash the cauliflower florets with a potato masher.
4. Top off each piece of cauliflower with a pinch of cheddar cheese and bacon.
5. Place into the oven to bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
6. Sprinkle the chives over the top and serve immediately.
Translation in progress. Translated by Alejandro Gallardo