The ketogenic diet, a low-carb, high-fat way of eating, is incredibly effective at transforming people's lives, helping them shed pounds and find relief from common health conditions. Football season doesn't have to derail your keto lifestyle! From new crowd faves like avocado chips and chicken bacon poppers, game day food and fall come together beautifully in this recipe book.
If you are ready to take action and change your life for the better, this book will definitely guide you in the right direction!Genre: COOKING / General
Recently we ran a promo and were able to make 1500 sales during the promotion period. Though all sales were free downloads but it signifies that the topic has potential and is capable of making money. Paid downloads vary between 40 to 60 per month.
Minimum estimate - 30 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $63 per month
Maximum but not limited to - 60 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $126 per month
Annual Earnings per book - Minimum Estimate - $63 * 12 = $756 per year.
Annual Earnings per book - Max but not limited to Estimate - $126 * 12 = $1512 per year.
Please Note - This is just one book. I have over 1000+ books in my arsenal. If one book can do this much imagine how much even 10 books could do for you. Just stay committed with our business model and I assure you that we all will make money!! Lot of it!!
12 slices of bacon
½ cup of Greek yogurt
2 tsp. of lemon juice, fresh
2 tbsp. of chives, chopped and extra for garnish
Dash of salt and black pepper
2 cups of cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
1 avocado, fresh and chopped
1. Heat up the oven to 400 degrees F. While the oven is heating up, place a muffin pan upside down onto a large baking sheet.
2. Cut the slices of bacon in half and place two of these strips into a cross shape on the muffin pan. Add two more slices across the cross to form a weave. Cover with a whole slice of bacon and repeat with the remaining pieces to form cups.
3. Place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
4. While the cups are cooling, make the dressing. To do this, combine the yogurt, lemon juice, and chives in a bowl. Season with a dash of salt and pepper. Add in the halved cherry tomatoes and romaine lettuce. Toss well to coat.
5. Remove the cups from the muffin tin. Fill with the lettuce mixture.
6. Garnish with extra chives and serve right away.
Already translated. Translated by Vanessa Jentzsch
Already translated. Translated by Maria Vexille
Already translated. Translated by Marina Eich