Intermittent Fasting: Ultimate Weight Loss Guide And Cure Diseases by Stephen Revsen

Ultimate Weight Loss Guide And Cure Diseases

Intermittent fasting: ultimate weight loss guide and cure diseases


I have always believed that you are what you eat; 80% of the weight loss routine is based on your diet and the remaining 20% is based on other factors; meaning that if you can control your diet, you have won the fight for fitness to a large extent. What is this book all about you may ask? This book is a short eBook that goes straight to the point to discuss how you can lose those excess fats without subjecting yourself to a vigorous Workout routine or Crash Diet. This book is focused on Intermittent Fasting and how you can incorporate it as an everyday lifestyle to help you get to your desired weight and keep the weight off for good.

This quick start guide will run you through all you need to get STARTED on your Intermittent Fasting lifestyle AND show you the Common MISTAKES you should AVOID When getting started!

If you've been trying to lose weight for some time now, you may have probably come across the Intermittent Fasting. But do you really know exactly what it's about? As you may probably know, I am so passionate about helping people reach their weight loss goals

Pick up your copy today by clicking the button at the top of this page!

Genre: COOKING / General

Secondary Genre: HEALTH & FITNESS / General

Language: English

Keywords: intermittent fasting, keto diet, fasting, weight loss, slimming, fat loss, recipes, cookbook, paleo diet, atkins diet

Word Count: 29582

Sales info:

Recently we ran a promo and were able to make 1500 sales during the promotion period. Though all sales were free downloads but it signifies that the topic has potential and is capable of making money. Paid downloads vary between 40 to 60 per month.



Minimum estimate - 30 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $63 per month

Maximum but not limited to - 60 Paid Downloads * $3.00 * 70% = $126 per month

Annual Earnings per book - Minimum Estimate - $63 * 12 = $756 per year.

Annual Earnings per book - Max but not limited to Estimate - $126 * 12 = $1512 per year.


Please Note - This is just one book. I have over 1000+ books in my arsenal. If one book can do this much imagine how much even 10 books could do for you. Just stay committed with our business model and I assure you that we all will make money!! Lot of it!!

Sample text:

Intermittent fasting is a broad term. It’s kind of like the word “religion” in a sense. Religion could mean Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, you name it. Intermittent fasting is a spectrum of methods, each one different from the other in some regard, whether that is in the level of difficulty or the desired result. Here, I’m going to give a brief overview of each of the methods that are going to be discussed in this book.

The 16 and 12 hour methods

Also known as the 16/8 diet, the 16 hour method involves not eating for 16 hours, and then eating for 8 hours. That sounds painful, not eating for 16 hours in the day, I know. But you can actually time this properly so that you can sleep through half of the fasting period. The same can be said for the 12 hour method.

The 12 hour method involves fasting for 12 hours during the day, and then eating normally for 12 hours. This sounds painful too, but keep in mind that this is already remarkably similar to what is considered a normal eating pattern. You could eat breakfast at 6 in the morning, eat lunch when you normally would, and eat dinner at 6 in the evening. Then don’t eat until 6 in the morning the next day.

The 5:2 method

Ramping up the intensity just a little bit, this is the 5:2 method. The “5:2” is shorthand for describing the ratio of eating days to fasting days. The idea is that you would eat as you normally would for 5 days, and then limit yourself to 500 calories (600 calories for men) for 2 days. It is believed that this is currently the most popular form of intermittent fasting, because it has the potential to achieve the same results without having to go completely without food for longer periods of time.

Book translation status:

The book is available for translation into any language.

Would you like to translate this book? Make an offer to the Rights Holder!