CONCISE INTERMITTENT FASTING CODE: HEALING YOURSELF WITH INTERMITTENT FASTING: A BEGINNER’S GUIDE.
Thousands of books have been written on weight loss, Anti Aging diets and how to live a healthy lifestyle, but none of these books dispute the fact that for a sustainable weight loss, anti-aging program and healthy living, intermittent fasting is essential. Very few diets offer the benefits of intermittent fasting – longevity, weight loss, treatment of an autoimmune disorder, anti-aging, treatment of type II diabetes, Asthma management, etc. Ketogenic diets that are being championed as a major diet in weight loss and improved health cannot function without intermittent fasting and occasional prolonged fast.
Intermittent fasting is not starving yourself but giving your organs the opportunity to heal themselves in a process that sees the release of growth hormone which a vital hormone in weight loss, autophagy and improved health.
Concise Intermittent Fasting Code is a book written in simple English to expose you to the immense benefits of intermittent fasting and why you should make it a lifestyle. Laura Jason also explains why typical medications for type II diabetes don’t work and how to use intermittent fasting to halt the cycle of insulin resistance and which is the reason for Type II Diabetes.
Concise Intermittent fasting explains:
• Who Should Do Intermittent Fasting?
• Why Intermittent Fasting?
• Types of Intermittent Fasting
• Recommended Supplements for Intermittent Fasting Plan
• How to Enter Post absorptive State Faster in Intermittent Fasting
• Benefits of Intermittent Fasting
• Normalizing Insulin Sensitivity
• Regulate Ghrelin and Leptin Level with fasting
• Lowering Triglycerides with fasting
• Detoxification of Organs with fasting
• Weight Loss process with intermittent Fasting
• Meaning of Autophagy
• Testing for Blood Ketone Level During Intermittent Fasting
• Why Urine Test for Ketosis isn’t Reliable
• Prolonged Fasting and its benefits
• Fasting Fluids
• Therapeutic Use for Intermittent Fasting in Asthma
• Causes of Insulin Resistance and how to regulate it with Intermittent fasting
• Lowering Blood Sugar and Insulin with Intermittent fasting To Treat Type II Diabetes
• What to Expect In Intermittent Fasting
• Intermittent Fasting Food Recipes and so on
The book also provides tools to help readers get started and essential meal plans to sustain the fasting.
Fasting has been practiced for thousands of years. Every major religion in the world prescribes fasting for spiritual insights and overall health. Intermittentofasting is not about the food youoeat, but the timing ofowhen you eat. The first meal you take in the morning is called breakfast, which should be devoid of sugar and shouldn’t be heavy because it is assumed you fasted through the night. Breakfasts are sensitive meals and should not include cereal, oatmeal, toast with Jelly, orange juice, donuts, cinnamon roll, pancakes, waffles, bagels, pop tarts, granola bars because of high sugar level. Intermittent fasting intends to eliminate sugar, reduce blood insulin level and source for energy from healthy fats.
Fasting givesothe gut the opportunity tooheal itself. Giving your gut a break from digesting foods, provides the much-needed time for the digestive system to heal itself. It takes 65% of the body’s energy to break down food in the digestive system which results in the erosion of the gut’s mucosal layer allowing large particles penetrate the gut mucosal layers into the bloodstream. This could trigger a lot of health issues including autoimmune diseases.
Already translated. Translated by Priscila Cabral
Already translated. Translated by Cruz María García Pacheco
Fast and precise. i highly recommend this translator